We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, motivated and self-starting Business Development Representative to join our team. If you’re great at connecting the dots between people, innately curious and love creating personal connections with people, then this is the role for you. Best of all, you’ll be able to have a direct impact on the aggressive growth goals for one of the Northeast’s most respected Salesforce consultancies.
Think you have what it takes?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research as necessary to identify and engage with appropriate influencers and decision makers within targeted companies
- Engage in targeted prospecting activities to qualify leads and prospects
- Clearly position features and benefits of all offered services while overcoming objections.
- Nurture and schedule appointments for sales that drive quality sales opportunities.
- Work closely with VP, Business Development to implement strategy and process
- Work independently toward consistently achieving (and exceeding!) monthly quotas and goals
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to build trust with prospective clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and grammar is a must
- Persuasive interpersonal sales skills with positive outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Bonus Points if You…
- 2-3 years past sales experience in either services or technology products
- Existing SaaS / technology network
- Interest in or existing knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year based on experience plus variable compensation based on performance.
We believe in creating an exceptional work environment, with exceptional benefits:
You’ve seen the benefits and opportunities that make VennScience a great place to work — all that’s left for you to do is apply.