We’re looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our growing team. In this role, you are an experienced Salesforce implementation guru that has a deep background in multiple Salesforce clouds. You can articulate best practices for configuring out-of-the-box functionality and write technical requirements for a custom coded approach. You aren’t phased by requirements changes or juggling different client constituents simultaneously.
If that’s you, let’s talk!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the defacto steward of the Salesforce vision which we are collaborating with our customers to achieve.
- Able to give attention to both the tactical and technical aspects of a project while ensuring continuity of the strategic vision of the project or program.
- Adept at navigating customers’ company politics to deliver successful outcomes.
- Being a brand steward that proudly and capably shows off our collective commitment to customer success
- Acting independently to keep ahead of your work load.
- Collaborating with your talented colleagues as a true partner.
- Creating new and better ways to deliver value to our clients.
- Be a storyteller, a mentor, a life-long learner, and a world-class note taker.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of Salesforce Architect experience is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce consulting experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 Salesforce Architect-level Certification (Application Architect or Systems Architect) is required.
- Experience implementing solutions for 5+ unique Salesforce instances on Lightning Experience is required.
- Database & system design experience is required.
- Salesforce solution design experience is a required.
- Experience leading or participating in business process reengineering (BPR) or requirements gathering activities is required.
- Salesforce object schema / system architecture fluency is required.
- Experience being the release manager for Salesforce deployment activities is required.
- Project Management expertise is required, preferably in both Agile or Iterative project methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate to different audiences such as executives, managers, end users, administrators, and developers is required.
- Experience and comfort operating in both team-oriented and individual contributor settings is required.
- Experience effectively managing multiple engagements, clients, and deadlines at the same time is required.
- An ability to act proactively and with a keen detail-oriented eye for task management, work back plans, and compartmentalizing work so as to maintain sufficient accountability to colleagues and clients is required.
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
- A passion for Salesforce is required.
Bonus Points if You…
- Have operational experience in channel sales, field sales, inside sales, sales operations, marketing operations, digital marketing, customer service, customer support, field service, or account management is a plus.
- Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience creating Salesforce technical requirements specifications for custom development is a plus.
- Salesforce training / user enablement experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience.
We believe in creating an exceptional work environment, with exceptional benefits:
You’ve seen the benefits and opportunities that make VennScience a great place to work — all that’s left for you to do is apply.