We’re in the market for a detail-oriented, solution-driven, experienced Salesforce implementation specialist who has a deep background in multiple Salesforce clouds. The ideal candidate can articulate best practices for configuring out-of-the-box functionality, write technical requirements for a custom-coded approach, and is able to juggle the demands of working with multiple different client constituents at the same time. We’re looking for a seasoned professional who can bring years of experience to the table, and who knows how to have fun while getting the job done.
Does that sound like you?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the primary face and voice to our clients, and are responsible for keeping projects on schedule, implementing key configuration decisions.
- Diving deep into our clients’ business process requirements, crafting technology solutions that deliver value, solving process inefficiencies, and liasoning with our development team to create all-around fantastic solutions.
- Adept at navigating customers’ company politics to deliver successful outcomes.
- Being a brand steward that proudly and capably shows off our collective commitment to customer success
- Acting independently to keep ahead of your work load.
- Collaborating with your talented colleagues as a true partner.
- Creating new and better ways to deliver value to our clients.
- Be a storyteller, a mentor, a life-long learner, and a world-class note taker.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of Salesforce implementation & client-facing consulting experience is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce user or administrator experience is required.
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 Salesforce Consultant-level Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Field Service Lightning, Nonprofit Cloud, or Platform Developer I) is required.
- Experience implementing solutions for 2+ unique Salesforce instances on Lightning Experience is required.
- Database & system design experience is required.
- Project Management expertise is required, preferably in both Agile or Iterative project methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate to different audiences such as executives, managers, end users, administrators, and developers is required.
- Experience and comfort operating in both team-oriented and individual contributor settings is required.
- Experience effectively managing multiple engagements, clients, and deadlines at the same time is required.
- An ability to act proactively and with a keen detail-oriented eye for task management, work back plans, and compartmentalizing work so as to maintain sufficient accountability to colleagues and clients is required.
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
- A passion for Salesforce is required.
Bonus Points if You…
- Have operational experience in channel sales, field sales, inside sales, sales operations, marketing operations, digital marketing, customer service, customer support, field service, or account management is a plus.
- Field Service Lightning, Salesforce CPQ, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot implementation experience is a plus.
- Salesforce solution design experience is a plus.
- Salesforce object schema / system architecture fluency is a plus.
- Experience creating Salesforce technical requirements specifications for custom development is a plus.
- Salesforce training / user enablement experience is a plus.
- Experience leading or participating in business process reengineering (BPR) or requirements gathering activities is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 to $93,000.00 / year based on experience.
We believe in creating an exceptional work environment, with exceptional benefits:
You’ve seen the benefits and opportunities that make VennScience a great place to work — all that’s left for you to do is apply.