We’re looking for a Salesforce CPQ Consultant to join our growing team. In this role, you are both a fastidious project manager and an experienced Salesforce implementation guru that has a deep background in multiple Salesforce clouds with a core competency in Salesforce CPQ. You can articulate best practices for configuring out-of-the-box functionality and write technical requirements for a custom coded approach. You aren’t phased by requirements changes or juggling different client constituents simultaneously.
Sound like you? Reach out to us to start a conversation!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the primary face and voice to our clients, and are responsible for keeping projects on schedule, implementing key configuration decisions,
- Diving deep into our clients’ business process requirements, and configuring Salesforce CPQ to deliver value, solve process inefficiencies, and to create all-around fantastic solutions.
- Adept at navigating customers’ company politics to deliver successful outcomes.
- Being a brand steward that proudly and capably shows off our collective commitment to customer success
- Acting independently to keep ahead of your work load.
- Collaborating with your talented colleagues as a true partner.
- Creating new and better ways to deliver value to our clients.
- Be a storyteller, a mentor, a life-long learner, and a world-class note taker.
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification is required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Salesforce CPQ implementation & client-facing consulting experience is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce user or administrator experience is required.
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 additional Salesforce Consultant-level Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Field Service Lightning, Nonprofit Cloud, or Platform Developer I) is required.
- Experience implementing solutions for 2+ unique Salesforce instances on Salesforce CPQ is required.
- Experience implementing solutions for 2+ unique Salesforce instances in the Lightning Experience is required.
- Experience successfully working on engagements utilizing Agile or Iterative project methodologies (experience in both required).
- Experience successfully completing projects with services budgets greater than $100k, timelines greater than 6 months, or greater than 100 internal users is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate to different audiences such as executives, managers, end users, administrators, and developers is required.
- Experience and comfort operating in both team-oriented and individual contributor settings is required.
- Experience effectively managing multiple engagements, clients, and deadlines at the same time is required.
- An ability to act proactively and with a keen detail-oriented eye for task management, work back plans, and compartmentalizing work so as to maintain sufficient accountability to colleagues and clients is required.
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
- A passion for Salesforce is required.
Bonus Points if You…
- Have operational experience in channel sales, field sales, inside sales, sales operations, marketing operations, digital marketing, customer service, customer support, field service, or account management is a plus.
- Salesforce Billing experience is a plus.
- Finance or accounting experience is a plus.
- Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot implementation experience is a plus.
- Salesforce solution design experience is a plus.
- Salesforce object schema / system architecture fluency is a plus.
- Experience creating Salesforce technical requirements specifications for custom development is a plus.
- Salesforce training / user enablement experience is a plus.
- Experience leading or participating in business process reengineering (BPR) or requirements gathering activities is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 / year based on experience.
We believe in creating an exceptional work environment, with exceptional benefits:
You’ve seen the benefits and opportunities that make VennScience a great place to work — all that’s left for you to do is apply.