Our Salesforce consulting services are well-positioned to solve a variety of challenges media companies face, from the strategic to the mundane.
As the media industry broadens and competition increases, leading media organizations are turning to technology to help them stay on top. Salesforce for Media can give you a competitive edge by empowering your team and building stronger connections with brands and agencies.
- Identify your targets. Manage key advertiser and agency relationships in real-time to find out who your team needs to pitch to secure the next big campaign.
- Build a more efficient sales pipeline. Leverage predictive intelligence capabilities to identify potential leads earlier in the sales pipeline. Maximize your revenue by delivering tailored proposals to help your brands reach their most coveted audiences.
- Close the loop. Provide superior analytics and reporting to your executive team and customers with Salesforce’s powerful data visualization tools.
- Empower your team. Set up everyone from your media planners to your CRO to succeed with best of breed tools. Make efficiency the norm rather than the exception with Salesforce for Media.
In the media industry, disruption isn’t a possibility — it’s a given.
In this disruptive landscape, only companies that are willing to adapt have a chance of survival. The good news is that if you’re savvy enough to stay on top of emerging trends, to leverage cloud solutions, and to listen to your customers and give them what they really want, your business will do more than survive — it’ll thrive.
VennScience uses Salesforce platform as the foundation to build something incredible. From custom enterprise application development to implementation optimization services and beyond, our media industry-specific expertise makes us uniquely qualified to future-proof your organization’s Salesforce instance.
We’ve worked with a wide variety of media companies ranging from well-known publishers to small, innovative ad-tech organization to agencies.
Most media companies get started with Sales Cloud. Once they’ve successfully completed their Sales Cloud implementation, many organizations go on to use CPQ, Community Cloud, and Service Cloud.
There are two key characteristics unique to media industry Salesforce implementations that make them particularly challenging:
- Media organizations need to be able to model the complex relationships between various constituents (including advertisers, brands, and agencies).
- The media industry’s revenue model presents complexities in the form of scheduling revenue in future periods, reconciling booked vs. actual revenue, and splitting deals amongst numerous representatives.
We’ve worked with clients who have integrated industry-specific tools such as FatTail Adbook+ and Google Ad Manager. We’ve also worked with clients who have integrated tools such as Box for document management, as well as marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Marketo.
If you’re looking to partner with a full-service Salesforce consultancy that possesses the knowledge, experience, and skills necessary to see your Salesforce project from start to finish, look no further — VennScience has you covered. We’re here to help.
111 Maplewood Ave., Suite E
Portsmouth, NH 03801